Introducing Solus One Listeria
We are proud to introduce Solus One Listeria.
A highly efficient assay for the next day detection of Listeria spp. in environmental samples. Solus One Listeria provides a negative or a presumptive positive result from a single enrichment step in under 25 hours. This is the newest addition to our pathogen systems range, which comprise of specifically designed immunoassay kits, dedicated selective enrichment media and automated liquid handling. We have developed Solus Scientific pathogen systems with the constraints of a food testing environment in mind. As a consequence the labs who employ our assays experience significant productivity benefits. Many labs around the globe use the Solus Pathogen system and experience significant resource savings in comparison to alternate methods.
Solus One Listeria significantly reduces technician hands on time. High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument, giving the laboratory the ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes and capacity to grow. The assay is AOAC validated (PTM No. 051802) and has been rigorously evaluated by an industry expert demonstrating excellent results.
Solus One Listeria benefits:
• Results in 24 hours.
• 2 hours 45 mins to negative/presumptive positive results post selective enrichment.
• Highly efficient automated assay, significantly reducing technician hands on time.
• High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument.
• Ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes and capacity to grow.
• Excellent sample traceability when using the on-board bar-code facility.
• Small instrument footprint maximises bench space, compact product packaging reduces cold storage space requirement and packaging waste when compared to other methods.
• Independent validation demonstrating excellent results when compared to standard methods and Solus Listeria (our dual enrichment, 44 hour time to result assay)
More than fast
Learn more about Solus One Listeria or request a demo