Complete your pathogen testing portfolio with Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA
PerkinElmer are extremely proud to announce that we are launching a new pathogen detection assay! Please allow us to introduce Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA for the specific detection of L. monocytogenes in foods and environmental samples.
Simplify your testing
Stop wasting precious time, money and energy!
Keep your sample processing easy with this simple, 2-step (24h + 24h) enrichment process using standard enrichment media and incubation parameters for all matrices.
Test 25g and 125g food samples, and environmental swabs and sponges using the same simple protocol.
Keep your costs down by confirming fewer samples (compared to Listeria species testing).
Reassure customers by offering a fully certified AOAC Performance Tested method for L. mono detection
Increase your flexibility by processing a few samples manually OR
Streamline your workflow and enhance your sample processing efficiency by using our affordable automation option.
AOAC® Research Institute Performance Tested Method
We want our customers to feel confident in the results they get from using our products. In order to support this, we ensure the efficacy and consistency of our products by submitting them to the AOAC® Research Institute Performance Tested Method (PTM) program where they are compared to standard reference methods. Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA was tested using a variety of foods and environmental samples, with the sensitivity of the assay tested at 0.2-2 CFU/test sample. Inclusivity evaluation showed Solus L. mono correctly detected all 50 target organisms whilst exclusivity testing correctly excluded 37 non-target strains, 14 of which were other Listeria species. Overall it was found that Solus L. mono performed at an equivalent level to the reference method and therefore granted AOAC PTM licence 082001.
Solus Listeria monocytogenes ELISA summary
- Highly specific for Listeria monocytogenes
- 1 simple protocol for all matrices
- 2-step enrichment – 24 + 24 hours
- Positive confirmation possible in additional 24 hours
- Manual or automated processing
- 96-well and 480-well format available
- Compact packaging reduces cold storage space requirement and packaging waste when compared to other methods
Additional automation benefits
- Run multiple pathogen (i.e. Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli O157) test plates in parallel on a single instrument
- Highly efficient automated assay, significantly reducing technician hands on time
- High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument
- Ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes; allows capacity for growth
- Excellent sample traceability when using the onboard barcode facility
- Small instrument footprint maximises bench space
Other assays in the Solus range
If you are interested in trying any of our exceptional assays in your own food testing facility then hit the Request Information button below or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your testing needs.