Questions & Answers
- What’s in the box?
- What do I need that isn’t in the box?
- What are Solus ELISA kits used for?
- How will my Solus ELISA kits arrive?
- How should I store my Solus ELISA kits?
- Are there any strains that you know the Solus ELISA kit doesn’t detect?
- What is the sensitivity of the Solus ELISA system?
- What’s in the positive control bottle?
- Which Salmonella strain should I use as my internal control?
- Do I need to add a frit to all samples?
- When should I use a frit?
- What is a frit?
- For Solus One Salmonella presumptive confirmation why sub-culture into RVS as well as streak plates?
- Do I need to pre-warm my supplemented BPW for Solus One Salmonella?
- Why does the Solus One Salmonella have a wash buffer activator
- What does the Solus One Salmonella Supplement do?
- What’s the difference between Solus One products and your other kits?
- Should the SOLO+ media be pre-warmed?