What’s in the box?
Kit components are supplied stabilised and ready to use at working concentration. Only the Washing Buffer has to be diluted 25 times in deionised water. Each kit contains sufficient material for either 1 or 5 x 93 determinations, plus controls. The kit expiry date is displayed on each product label.
- 1 or 5 x 96 well microplate (in breakable strip format). Wells are coated with antibodies against the target species
- Negative Control (Green label). 3ml in working dilution. Contains diluent with preservative.
- Positive Control (Red label). 3ml in working dilution. Contains heat-killed target organism in diluent with preservative.
- Conjugate (Orange label). 11ml in working dilution. Contains horseradish peroxidase-antibody conjugate in diluent with stabilisers.
- (Blue label). 11ml in working dilution. Contains 3,3’,5,5’-Tetramethylbenzidine (TMB), hydrogen peroxide and stabilisers. Solution should be clear or slightly faint blue.
- Stop Solution. (Yellow label). 11ml in working dilution. Contains 10% sulphuric acid.
- Washing Buffer Concentrate (25x). 6 x 10ml. Contains 0.25MTris-HCl/3.5M NaCl/ 1.25% Tween 20 and preservative, pH 8.0.