Faster time to resultIn a fast paced food testing environment it is critical to process samples quickly and efficiently, enabling the production facility to release product, reduce inventory, or take prompt corrective actions when necessary. As sample volumes fluctuate the lab must also have the flexibility to cope with varying demands, maximizing throughput with optimal use of resources.
Introducing Solus OneHighly efficient assays for the next day detection of Listeria spp. in environmental samples and Salmonella in food and environmental samples. Solus One assays provide a next day negative or a presumptive positive result from a single enrichment step. Solus One Salmonella extends our pathogen systems range, which comprise of specifically designed immunoassay kits, dedicated selective enrichment media and automated liquid handling.
Learn more about Solus One Salmonella
Learn more about Solus One Listeria
Solus One benefits
- Next day results.
- Highly efficient automated assay, significantly reducing technician hands on time.
- High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes and capacity to grow.
- Excellent sample traceability when using the on-board bar-code facility.
- Small instrument footprint maximises bench space, compact product packaging reduces cold storage space requirement and packaging waste when compared to other methods.
- AOAC PTM certification
- Independent validation demonstrating excellent results when compared Solus dual enrichment ELISAs.
- AFNOR certification of Solus One Salmonella.