Introducing Solus One Salmonella
We are proud to announce the addition of Solus One Salmonella to our pathogens range. Solus One Salmonella is a highly efficient assay for the next day detection Salmonella in selected food and environmental samples. Our new assay provides a negative or a presumptive positive result following a single enrichment step.
Solus One Salmonella extends the Solus Scientific pathogen systems range, which comprise of specifically designed immunoassay kits, dedicated selective enrichment media and automated liquid handling. We have developed Solus Scientific pathogen systems with the constraints of a food testing environment in mind. As a consequence the labs who employ our assays experience significant productivity benefits. Many labs around the globe use the Solus Pathogen system and experience significant resource savings in comparison to alternate methods. Solus One Salmonella significantly reduces technician hands on time. High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument, giving the laboratory the ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes and capacity to grow.
Benefits of Solus One Salmonella
- Next day results.
- 2 hours 15 mins to negative or presumptive positive results post selective enrichment.
- Positive confirmation is possible in an additional 24 hours.
- Highly efficient automated assay, significantly reducing technician hands on time.
- High sample throughput can be achieved with a single instrument. One technician can operate two instruments.
- Ability to cope with fluctuating sample volumes and capacity to grow.
- Excellent sample traceability when using the on-board bar-code facility.
- Small instrument footprint maximises bench space.
- Compact product packaging reduces cold storage space requirement and packaging waste when compared to other methods.
Solus One Salmonella is certified by the AOAC Performance Tested Method (PTM) program certificate 101801 for the detection of Salmonella. The assay has also been rigorously evaluated by an industry expert demonstrating excellent results when compared to our dual enrichment ELISA.